I’m still dreaming about spring, although I’m scared to inform those of you in the rest of the country that we’re now able to eat outside here in LA so really it’s already arrived (at least temporarily — don’t hate me because I’m warm!). In that (weather) vein, five pretty picks I’m fawning over right now.
1. Hearts Sweatshirt – Mine beats for this top.
2. Stripey Shorts – Hey sailor, I’m ready for the high seas — or at least milkshakes on the pier.
3. Polka Dot Dress – I’m always ready to do the polka.
4. T-strap Sandals – For frolicking through Sardinia and Santorini.
5. Stripey Top – This feels so 1950’s French girl, oui?
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
I'm obsessed with this TV that looks like art -- The Frame TV by Samsung! See why, plus where you can get it for $500 off!read more
Here’s what you need to re-create Rory Gilmore’s Chilton uniform for Halloween!read more
If you’d like to dress up as Holly Golightly for Halloween, I’ve got the scoop on where to get a Holly Golightly costume! It’s easy, really….read more