This week officially ushers in summer (hooray!) and there’s no better way to toast to the new season and to a fresh start than with a new dress. And since it’s the season of the sun, I say go colorful or go home.
1. Ladakh Laura Dress – Neon peach within reach.
2. ASOS Shift Dress with Scallop Detail – Scallops and neon lime, simply divine.
3. ASOS Linen Pencil Dress with Scallop Edge – Icy blue, don’t mind if I do.
4. A|Wear Pleated Midi Dress – I dream of tangerine.
5. ASOS Dress with Scallop Detail – Tiers of blue scallops make me gallop.
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
I'm obsessed with this TV that looks like art -- The Frame TV by Samsung! See why, plus where you can get it for $500 off!read more
Here’s what you need to re-create Rory Gilmore’s Chilton uniform for Halloween!read more
If you’d like to dress up as Holly Golightly for Halloween, I’ve got the scoop on where to get a Holly Golightly costume! It’s easy, really….read more