My darlings, did I mention that we’re trading in our apartment in Beverly Hills for a house in Silver Lake next month? I’m so excited to decorate all over again (and to finally figure out if the east side or the west side is the best side)! I’ve already been dreaming about my home office space and am feeling lots of black and white with a pop of pink. Glamorous, graphic and girly and just a week bit zany (in a good way — I hope!).
What do you think? Do you have a home office that you love or any good decorating ideas or desires? I’m all ears xx!
1. Katie Maennle Birdcage Chair – How fancy would you feel in this every day?
2. Tap Is Terrific Water Bottle – It’s important to stay hydrated, stylishly.
3. Robert Abbey Delta Schiaparelli Lamp – I can’t not own this lamp.
4. Ikea Stockholm Rand Rug – Show your stripes…
5. Semikolon Magazine Box – Ditto!
Wondering where to eat in Palm Springs? Here are my Top 10 restaurants in Palm Springs for first time visitors and locals!read more
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Looking for Christmas gift ideas? I have rounded up more than 75 Christmas gifts under $100 that are gorgeous, stylish and fun!read more
Looking for tips on how to host a cookie decorating party? Read on for how to make a glam holiday cookie decorating party that is memorable!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more