My darlings, did I mention that we’re trading in our apartment in Beverly Hills for a house in Silver Lake next month? I’m so excited to decorate all over again (and to finally figure out if the east side or the west side is the best side)! I’ve already been dreaming about my home office space and am feeling lots of black and white with a pop of pink. Glamorous, graphic and girly and just a week bit zany (in a good way — I hope!).
What do you think? Do you have a home office that you love or any good decorating ideas or desires? I’m all ears xx!
1. Katie Maennle Birdcage Chair – How fancy would you feel in this every day?
2. Tap Is Terrific Water Bottle – It’s important to stay hydrated, stylishly.
3. Robert Abbey Delta Schiaparelli Lamp – I can’t not own this lamp.
4. Ikea Stockholm Rand Rug – Show your stripes…
5. Semikolon Magazine Box – Ditto!
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
I'm obsessed with this TV that looks like art -- The Frame TV by Samsung! See why, plus where you can get it for $500 off!read more
Here’s what you need to re-create Rory Gilmore’s Chilton uniform for Halloween!read more
If you’d like to dress up as Holly Golightly for Halloween, I’ve got the scoop on where to get a Holly Golightly costume! It’s easy, really….read more