Christmas is (gulp) less than two weeks away. Time to get down to business. Here, a few fab ideas on what to get the chic hostess with the mostest.
1. Library Sign – Because living rooms are so last year.
2. Zig Zag Tray – Handmade, chevron-stripes, gold. Enough said.
3. Owl Wine Opener – There’s never been a more charming way to open a vintage.
4. Gold Playing Cards – Add a glamourous twist to game night.
5. Reclaimed Slate Cheese Board – Because presentation is half the fun.
The sky is blue, the sun is bright, my windows are open and the air is […]read more
I’ve shared My 10 Favorite Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas. Here are 15 more lovely gifts for you […]read more
Wondering what to do for New Year's Eve? Consider throwing a Dynasty-Themed party! Here are some ideasread more
Christmas is a mere nine days away and shipping deadlines are looming. So before I take […]read more
Big gifts are fun, but it’s the little treasures that really excite me! You too? And […]read more