Escaping the cold and heading on a warm weather getaway? I’ve got you. I’ve rounded up 50 favorite resort wear favorites that would be fun to pack and wear on a desert or beach getaway. Check them out and let me know if you have a favorite. Oh, and take me with you?!
SHOP RESORT WEAR FAVES
A few standout favorites:
- These white lace/crochet pants look like the ones Helen Dzo Dzo Kaptur is wearing in Poolside Gossip!
- And this looks like the white mini caftan strolling by poolside.
- Speaking of iconic style, this Pamela Munson hat looks exactly like one Audrey Hepburn wore.
- Love this striped version too.
- How chic is this black one-shoulder one-piece?
- This green dress from a new-to-me brand looks so easy breezy – perfect as a coverup or to wear to lunch on the beach.
- These caramel-hued sunnies would look so good with tan skin — and they’re under $70.
25 MORE VACATION STYLE FAVORITES
What do you think? Do you have any favorite pieces?
Are you heading anywhere warm soon? Or dreaming of an escape? I’d love to know where. If you need any inspiration, check out my Wanderlust board on Pinterest for lots of eye candy!
While we are lucky to live somewhere warm in the winter, we are pondering a little escape of our own, but can’t decide on where. If you have any favorite places that you have vacationed or are on your travel bucket list, I’d love to hear! We’re thinking Mexico or Hawaii, so it’s not too long of a flight from LA or Palm Springs…
You may also enjoy:
PIN THIS IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE & SHOP FOR LATER
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
I'm obsessed with this TV that looks like art -- The Frame TV by Samsung! See why, plus where you can get it for $500 off!read more
Here’s what you need to re-create Rory Gilmore’s Chilton uniform for Halloween!read more
If you’d like to dress up as Holly Golightly for Halloween, I’ve got the scoop on where to get a Holly Golightly costume! It’s easy, really….read more