I’m absolutely thrilled and honored to share with you the launch of Art of Vieve, the new online gallery of Kim Genevieve art prints. Prepare yourselves — and your walls — for a giant dose of optimism, California sunshine, and cozy warmth!
California Sunshine for Your Walls
We could all use a giant dose of sunshine and optimism right now, so the launch of Art of Vieve — fine art photography prints by my dear friend and top LA photographer Kim Genevieve — could not have come at a better time.
Kim’s work is all about embracing the dreamer in you. And that resonates with me more than ever. You too?
It can be easy to get lost along the way to your dreams, so I love that when I look at her photos, I get swept up and transported back to that childlike sense of wonder. And it re-energizes me.
Plus, the way she captures light and color is just magical.
Which of Kim Genevieve’s Collections Is Your Favorite?
The first three limited edition collections are available to bring home right now:
1. It Starts With A Dream
2. The Palm Shop
3. L.A. Story
Check them out and let me know if you have a favorite collection or piece of art!
My Top 5 Favorite Kim Genevieve Art Prints
1. Forever Young — You may remember that I used Forever Young, an optimistic print of a colorful beach ball floating past palm trees, in my Bachelorette Pad project (see it here + here). Clearly, I’m partial to it.
2. The Dreamers — I also love The Dreamers, two palms boldly reaching upwards towards their dreams. A romantic notion and sweet gift for your beloved, perhaps?
3. You’re a Shooting Star — Speaking of palm trees, I’m in love with the pink skies and palms in this beautiful piece. I know exactly where it would go too (I’ll have to share a snap on my Instagram Stories + show you what I’m thinking!).
4. Yellow Superbloom — It’s no secret I love yellow, so this gorgeous capture of yellow wildflowers along the California sunshine is pure magic.
5. Malibu Glow — The golden light is everything the California dream is about.
I’m also loving the entire collection of clouds. Wouldn’t it be incredible to have a whole wall or room covered in cloud prints? The winter clouds that are evocative of desserts in the Sweet Dreams: Winter collection would be so cozy and calming in a neutral space, while I love the Sweet Dreams: Summer collection of clouds floating against blue and pink skies. They are perfect for a nursery or, well, any room really.
Tell me: What pulls on your heart strings?
PHOTOS by Kim Genevieve
La Vie Style House Palm Leaf Kimon...
Hooray, you can finally buy this La Vie Style House Palm Leaf caftan online! See how I styled the kimono version.read more
Best Vintage Style Luggage + a 15%...
Looking for the best vintage style luggage? I've found it! Plus, a promo code for 15% off!read more
10 Yellow Dresses That Add Sunshin...
Looking for cute yellow dresses? I've rounded up 10 yellow dresses for women that feel like sunshine and glamour, from caftans and robes to breezy dresses.read more
My Shopbop Sale Fashion & Dec...
Wondering what to buy at the Shopbop sale? Here are my Shopbop Sale Fashion & Decor Favorites and what I'm buying!read more
Sharing Friday Favorites, including the cutest dog sweater ever, caftans under $100, and the new Iris Apfel rug I'm buying!read more
Me too! Do you have a favorite?