How To Host Girls Night In
To celebrate the launch of kate spade new york’s darling new sleepwear collection, kate spade invited me to host a girls night in. So I grabbed my best girl, slipped into cute PJs and had the best time at our Girls Night In Slumber Party. Click through to see more pics + find out the 5Ps of a Perfect Girls Night In.
5 Ps of a Perfect Girls Night In Party:
1. Popcorn – Might as well serve it in a cute ice bucket. We also sipped spa water in coordinating stylish drinking glasses, all served on a cute serving tray.
2. Pampering – From masks to mani/pedis, Girls Night In is the time to pamper yourself and get girly. I used this polka dot vase to hold nail polishes (which would make a cute Mother’s Day present!).
3. Pillow fights – Does anything beat a good old-fashioned pillow fight? Only a pillow fight with the cutest bedding and pillows.
4. Prank calls – Perhaps this isn’t setting the best example (#sorrynotsorry), but I think good-natured prank calls to people you actually know are a time-honored tradition and one of my favorite memories from the girls night in slumber parties of my youth. You know, just a little karaoke of Adele’s “Hello, it’s me…” will do the trick. Wink, wink.
5. Pretty PJs – You can’t have a Girls Night In Slumber Party without adorable pajamas. I love these polka dot pajamas and darling robe?!
SHOP MY KATE SPADE NEW YORK SLEEPWEAR PICKS:
There you have it, the 5Ps of a Perfect Girls Night In! Plus, a few more photos…
Fun reading material is also a must, such as the books All In Good Taste and Places To Go, People To See.
Hello, Kate Spade also has the cutest pillows like this Hello pillow.
Speaking of pillows, I did not win the pillow fight.
She may have won the battle, but I will win the war.
Thanks for following along our Girls Night In! I hope it inspires you to host one of your own.
GET THE LOOK
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER
Thank you to kate spade new york for partnering on this post.
Keep in touch!
p.s. You may also enjoy:
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
I'm obsessed with this TV that looks like art -- The Frame TV by Samsung! See why, plus where you can get it for $500 off!read more
Here’s what you need to re-create Rory Gilmore’s Chilton uniform for Halloween!read more
If you’d like to dress up as Holly Golightly for Halloween, I’ve got the scoop on where to get a Holly Golightly costume! It’s easy, really….read more