Father’s Day is right around the corner (on June 19th to be exact). Are you wondering what to give Pops? We’ve got a few ideas…
1. Speak-er Speakers – Is there anything better than the sound of music?
2. iPhone Photo Printer – Because a sentimental gadget is a win-win.
3. Claudio Colucci Carafe Un Verre – Like a magic trick for wine-lovers.
4. LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House – For your mid-century modernist.
5. LEGO Architecture Fallingwater – Because iconic architecture is right up his alley.
1. Packable Panama Hat – For his adventures at home and abroad.
2. The Faceless Watch – Because he’s just so Bond, James Bond.
3. Brodmann Blade Ping Pong Set – For those times he feels like putting the paddle to the maddle.
4. Menu Winebreather Decanter – So he can mesmerize his wine snob friends.
5. ZAGGmate iPad Case & Keyboard – So he can type his crazy emails to you much more efficiently.
See how to wear one pleated dress 6 ways to make the most of your wardrobe!read more
Looking for the perfect wedding guest dress? We've found it! Check out this floral mini swing dress in yellow and blue, plus more options!read more
Searching for ideas on how to style a caftan? Here are 5 ways to style a caftan, from casual to dressy!read more
I love patio umbrellas. I’ve rounded up 25 stylish patio umbrellas that will make your backyard feel like a chic hotel!read more
Looking for La Vie Style House caftans on sale? I've got you covered! Here's where to find La Vie Style House kaftans for less.read more