Spring is the girliest of seasons, with florals and pastels taking center stage. Add in some scallops and polka dots, and you’re ready for a ladies-only afternoon tea session. Here, my favorite femme picks for the season of bloom.
1. Polka Dot Tape – even Don Draper would agree that this tops Scotch
2. Temperley London Scalloped Dress – a girly splurge for tea time
3. High Tea Wall Hooks – a spot of whimsy for your wall
4. Cloud Cutting Board – now that’s sunshine on a cloudy day
5. Rosie Sunglasses – the only way to see the world
p.s. Wanna win $500? Judge me!
Wondering where to eat in Palm Springs? Here are my Top 10 restaurants in Palm Springs for first time visitors and locals!read more
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Looking for Christmas gift ideas? I have rounded up more than 75 Christmas gifts under $100 that are gorgeous, stylish and fun!read more
Looking for tips on how to host a cookie decorating party? Read on for how to make a glam holiday cookie decorating party that is memorable!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more