Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? We have a groomer coming to the house today to give Odee her first real haircut. I’m having all the mama feels about it. I love her shaggy ‘do, but it’s already in the 90s here in Palm Springs and I don’t want her to be uncomfortable. A few more things…
2. We have a hummingbird nest again! Actually, it’s the same one as last year and we’re hoping the eggs hatch so we have lil baby hummingbirds.
3. So many new shows on TV! A few faves: Roseanne, The Last OG, Splitting Up Together, Alex, Inc. Have you seen them? Anything else you’re watching and loving?
4. Not new, but I also just started bingeing The Girlfriend’s Guide To Divorce on Netflix. And no Mom, I’m not getting any ideas. 😉
5. I’ve also been bingeing Dax Shepard’s new podcast Armchair Expert. Have you had a listen?
8. Speaking of lemons, these earrings remind me of Capri!
9. Banana leaf plates? Yes please!
10. And this platter while you’re at it.
Okay, I need to go get ready! We’re taking our monthly photos before the groomer gets here. I can’t believe my baby will be 8 months old on April 10th! Sniff, sniff.
Have a wonderful weekend xo!
Shop the new accessories collection I designed for Beth Ladd!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
I'm obsessed with this TV that looks like art -- The Frame TV by Samsung! See why, plus where you can get it for $500 off!read more
Here’s what you need to re-create Rory Gilmore’s Chilton uniform for Halloween!read more
If you’d like to dress up as Holly Golightly for Halloween, I’ve got the scoop on where to get a Holly Golightly costume! It’s easy, really….read more