Top Last-Minute Father’s Day Gifts
Consider this a public service, er…shopping announcement.
Father’s Day is a mere four days away. Have you nabbed Pops a prezzie? We didn’t think so. Below, our top gifts for fabulous fathers that you can still buy online NOW — with great shipping deals and coupon codes to boot!
1. Kindle: Amazon’s New Wireless Reading Device: (a.k.a The Paperless Paperback) If Dad loves to read and is a gadget fiend, impress him with this cool Kindle. Great for frequent fliers too, so he doesn’t have to lug all his books around (his back will thank you). Includes free one-day shipping.
2. Gift of the Month Club: Does Dad love beer, wine, chocolate, ice cream, lobsters, movies? Pick his poison and Amazing Clubs will email him a card about his gift on Father’s Day. Plus, Get ONE MONTH FREE plus FREE SHIPPING at Amazing Clubs! Use code CJONEFREE.
3. Red Envelope Gifts: Purveyor of classic, posh prezzies online offers up everything from ballpark pens and cufflinks to handsome valets and charging stations, bocce and horseshoe sets and more. The cool All Terrain Gorilla Tripod, Flip video digital camcorder and portable GPS can’t be beat. Order now and choose Two Business Day shipping to get it there by June 15. Plus, get $50 off when you spend $150 with code CELEBRATEDAD at checkout through June 13. Or, get 20% Off Your Purchase through 6/15 at with this link.
4. Free Two-Day Shipping on Select Canon Cameras & Camcorders at Amazon: Dad spent years photographing your precious childhood memories with old school cameras. Why not hook him up with a modern digital camera so he can capture your precious adult memories as well? Just be sure he doesn’t post them on Facebook.
5. Up to 50% Off DVDs from Amazon: Is Dad the ultimate Archie Bunker? Get him All in the Family — The Complete First Season DVD for just $16.99. Perhaps he’s more of a cowboy dad? Sidle up to the John Wayne collection. Great DVDs also available for Andrenaline Junkies, Couch Potatoes, Family Men, History Buffs, Jokester Dass, Renaissance Men and Techie Dads. One and two-day shipping are still available.
6. Netflix Subscription: Maybe Dad loves movies and TV, but you’d rather let him pick his poison? Treat him to a Netflix subscription. He can have fun creating his DVD list online, then Netflix will rush him the DVDs from his list. He can keep each DVD as long as he wants and then drop it in the mail (prepaid return envelopes included) when he wants a new one from his list. Choose subscriptions from one month to one year. Once you’ve picked your personalized plan and paid, you can simply print the gift subscription or send it via email to PPPPops!
7. Shoes Shipped Overnight: Whether Dad needs new golf shoes or just a kickin’ pair of, well, kicks, you can spoil him with a pair from Endless. They treat us all to FREE overnight shipping and free return shipping too (in case the size or style isn’t exactly Dad’s bag, baby). Plus, save $25 on select men’s sandals on Endless.com with this link!
Deals from our partners: