What’s your Christmas decorating style? Retro? Classic? All pink? Do you decorate with the same things every year or do you switch it up? Here’s what I do + Christmas decorations I’m eyeing and buying this year!
While I typically drop the ball on other holidays, I actually really like decorating for Christmas.
I always say I’m going to use the same thing every year, but then November rolls around and I want to start from scratch. You too? I’m not sure if that’s a blogger problem or just an everyone problem. Either way, I’m looking forward to mixing in some new items with my favorite old pieces!
Here’s what I’m eyeing + buying this year:
- I literally just got in the mail almost everything you see above: the short gold Christmas tree, the tall gold Christmas tree, and the polka dot vases in all three sizes (small, medium, large). And they’re just as cute in person!
- I want to order these banana leaf stockings. Or should I get the more affordable version?
- While most of my decor is more Palm Springs-inspired, I couldn’t resist these nostalgic Santa mugs.
- I’m not in love with our current tree topper or stocking holders, so would love to update them with this sputnik tree topper and stocking holders.
- If loving this pink nutcracker is wrong, I don’t want to be right. Should I go for it?
Let me know which of the below are your favorites!
p.s. Anyone else’s husband horrified at the thought of more “stuff” coming into the house? I get it… You use it once a year and then have to store it the rest. Hmmm. I think Rent the Runway needs a Christmas decor section. That would be genius! Um, Rent the Runway is genius for renting dresses for holiday parties BTW. If you’ve never done it, check out here!